Monday, October 20, 2008

Get Ready to Laugh!

I stumbled upon a website I've never seen before. It's called Yearbook Yourself. Here's the website: http://yearbookyourself.com/. You can select from all sorts of vintage hairdos and superimpose a photo of yourself (or even your sister!) I hope you laugh as hard as I did, because we all know that laughter is good for the soul. One could probably argue that I obviously have too much time on my hands, except you all know that isn't true. This is therapy, pure and simple. It's either this or a shrink.


Now take a deep breath....




Okay, now. All things considered, this one isn’t that bad. I like the whole Angie Dickinson effect. It looks good on Sharon. The haircut’s cute, the color’s good…



I think this one should be named Mildred, or perhaps Myrtle. She's the spinster librarian.



Oh, Lord. Please help us. This is Miss McGillicutty, and she had one too many Gimlets last night. The school board is writing her up for a standards violation. The lush.




Here we are, ready for a photo shoot at Glamour Shots. She was all set to enter the beauty pagent, until she had to have that emergency oral surgery.



Now, this one is the long lost, never before seen, senior prom picture that Sharon carefully hid. The humidity was so bad that day...It's a shame. But what a great tan!


OK, Sheila, you don't get off the hook so easily....




The really scary thing is Sheila actually looks pretty good in the vintage 1964 glasses. I mean, how photogenic can you be? It's not fair! I'd look worse then McGillicutty (sorry, Sharon!)




But the Angie Dickinson look? Not so good...


Now THIS is a look you should have tried! Karen Carpenter on steroids!


I think I've seen this one before...somewhere around 1990.




Yikes! A couple of bleached stripes and we'd have the Bride of Frankenstein!

All in good fun, my beloved sisters. Right?

No comments: