Friday, January 16, 2009

It is Time


I'm not one for New Year's resolutions, but I do know when a job just needs to get done. So I hangin' it all out here folks, and letting the entire world know that I am going to be working on some serious self-improvement. Hopefully about 40 lbs. worth. It's a slow start to the new year, I know, but hey, I didn't want to be in the throngs of people lined up to join health clubs or Weight Watchers. Here's what I'm going to do...I'll post my progress at least once a month (and maybe a little whining and self-pity in between) just so you can hold me accountable and gossip about whether I'm lying about how much weight I've lost. And just to prove I'm serious I'm going public with my starting point.

Drum roll, please.....

175!

What's in a number anyway? Well, as my coach at Weight Watchers used to tell me, thats a LOT of sticks of butter! If anyone has any great healthy, low cal recipes please email them to me. I'm up for trying anything, especially if it has "Better than Sex" in the name (you know, Better than Sex Brownies, Better than Sex mashed potatoes, etc.)

No comments: